Little Rock Car Accident Attorney - Little Rock Truck Accident Attorney - Little Rock Van Accident Attorney
Car accidents are, by far, the leading cause of transportation related injuries throughout the United States and locally in the Greater Little Rock area. Most Americans are completely dependent on using cars to perform each of our daily tasks, including driving to the store, work, school, shopping, doctors, and a variety of other commonplace tasks. The inevitable consequence is that, no matter how safe a driver you are, you will likely be involved in some sort of auto accident one day. This reality becomes even more likely in a congested, commuter city such as Little Rock, Arkansas.
When Do You Need a Little Rock Car Accident Attorney?
Of course, not every car accident requires that you hire a car accident lawyer. Car accident lawyers only become necessary when an accident results in an injury serious enough to warrant medical attention, or one that detracts from your quality of life and daily routine. In these cases, retaining a Little Rock, Arkansas automobile accident lawyer can help protect your legal rights and ensure that you and your family receive the advice and compensation you deserve.
Wrongful Death Lawsuits in Little Rock Arkansas Due to Car Accidents
In a serious car accident, sometimes someone will die. When a fatality occurs, this is the greatest hardship of all for a family to overcome. The law in Arkansas permits a wrongful death claim and survivor claim to be filed in a court of competent jurisdiction There are special representative wrongful death statutes that may apply to your loss, so contacting a Little Rock fatality lawyer is something you may want to do earlier rather than later. If the sadness of losing a parent, a child or a spouse has befallen your family, please take a moment and contact one of the Little Rock wrongful death attorneys on this site to know if justice can be obtained for your loss.
You should contact an experienced Little Rock auto accident attorney when your injuries are such that:
- You have a severe injury that will cause you some significant lost time or wages from work; or
- Where a car accident causes you to be disfigured; or
- You are caused to suffer permanent pain; or
- You have suffered a “loss of consortium” as a result of an automobile injury to your spouse. Please note that loss of consortium claims encompass all negative effects on the martial relationship, including loss of love, affection, support, companionship and sexual relations.
If you or a loved one has suffered a car accident or other type of injury from a Little Rock auto, truck, van, or bus and any of the above factors are present, then you should retain a Little Rock car accident attorney immediately.
Why Do You Need a Little Rock Auto Accident Lawyer?
Every state, including Arkansas, requires car owners to purchase automobile accident insurance. However, car insurance companies are notorious for trying to get out of paying fair and just compensation to their customers, even when those customers have routinely made their insurance payments for years. Let’s face it, how do car insurance companies make money? Simply put: They love to take premiums and hate to pay claims.
Little Rock car accident attorneys handle car accident cases, motorcycle accidents, and commercial truck accidents throughout the Greater Little Rock area and in all areas of Pulaski County. Additionally, they represent drivers, passengers, pedestrians, and bicyclists who have suffered an injury in a Little Rock, Arkansas traffic accident where another driver may have been at fault. This “fault” is known as negligence in legal parlance. If another driver’s negligence has caused you or a loved one an injury, you may be entitled to monetary compensation for your injuries and should contact a Little Rock car accident attorney to discuss your options.
If you or a loved one have been involved in a Little Rock auto accident, you should:
- Call 911 for an ambulance for all injured persons. If it is non-emergency, call (713) 884 -3131;
- As soon as you are able, call a Little Rock car accident lawyer;
- If you, a family member, or friend are taken away by a Little Rock ambulance, you can later get information at:
Little Rock Fire Department
If your car was towed and stored in the City of Little Rock, or a surrounding area, try calling the local police department:
Little Rock Police Department: (501) 371-4621
Other reasons to retain a Little Rock, AR Auto Accident lawyer or Pulaski County, AR Auto Accident lawyer include:
- In Arkansas, the statutory minimum of liability insurance is $25,000.00, and an experienced Little Rock accident attorney will work hard to get you the compensation you deserve;
- You need a trained Little Rock, Arkansas car accident law firm to fight for your rights because the auto insurance company definitely will not;
- You need a Little Rock Arkansas car accident lawyer to make sure that you get quality medical care and that all areas of your body are properly checked out;
- You need a Pulaski County car accident lawyer to get and preserve vital scene evidence and immediately retain experts, called accident reconstructionists, who recreate the accident for the purposes of trial and legal settlements;
- If there may be evidence of alcohol and/or drugs that played a role in the cause of the accident, it is important information that your attorney can help preserve and document;
- Your car accident attorney will make sure that your automobile’s damage is properly assessed and that you get all the money that you deserve;
- You need a Little Rock car accident attorney to get all your monies due from your own insurance company, such as Personal Injury Protection (PIP) or Med-Pay coverages;
- You need a Pulaski County car accident attorney to find all layers of insurance coverage, such as excess levels of coverage;
- In Arkansas, the statute of limitations is three (3) years from the date of the accident and you need a car accident lawyer to make sure that this time limit does not expire and that your lawsuit is timely filed to protect your rights;
- You need a Little Rock auto accident attorney to help you select the best venue, or court location, to file your lawsuit. If the injuries are serious and your automobile accident law firm files suit, it would do so in Pulaski County Circuit Court;
- You need an experienced Little Rock personal injury lawyer to find all liable parties, as often the negligent driver is in the course and scope of employment with a large company at the time of the accident, and sometimes there are other vehicles that may also be partially responsible for the accident;
- If you received a ticket when you should not have, a trained Little Rock auto accident lawyer can represent you regarding that ticket to make sure that you are protected from a claim of contributory negligence;
- You need a car accident lawyer to make sure that all your damages are compensated, including lost wages, loss of future earning capacity, past and future pain and suffering, past and future mental anguish, past and future physical impairment or restrictions, and past and future disfigurement from burns or scars; and
- Finally, when a case is properly handled by an experienced car accident lawyer, the insurance company may “see the light” and will generally offer you what the value of your claim is actually worth in a settlement.
For all these reasons, you should not hesitate to retain an experienced Little Rock automobile accident lawyer near you to help you pursue claims related to an injurious car, truck, bus, motorcycle, or van accident.
Resources for Little Rock Residents
Little Rock Area Hospitals
Select Specialty Hospital - Little Rock
Onebanc: Baptist Medical Towers
St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
University of Arkansas for Medical Science: Vascular Center
General Pediatric Clinic
Arkansas Heart Hospital
Baptist Health Medical Center - North Little Rock
Mc Clellan V A Medical Center
Baptist Health Extended Care
Little Rock Surgery Center
St Vincent Doctors Hospital
St Jude Childrens Research
Arkansas Surgical Hospital
Little Rock Area Car Rental Services
Thrifty Little Rock Car Rental
Budget Car Rental
Avis Rent-A-Car - Little Rock National Airport
Hertz Rent A Car
TLC Daily Rental
Carco Rentals Inc.
Alamo Rent A Car
National Car Rental
Thrifty Little Rock Car Rental
Little Rock Area Automobile & Tire Repair
Firestone Complete Auto Care
Donnie's Foreign Car Services
Landers Auto Body
Center Street Service Center
Precision Tune Auto Care
Foster Garage Inc.
Moore & Robinson, Inc.
Parkway Automotive Service LLC
Discount Tire & Brake Inc.
Jett's Gas & Services Inc.
Hurn's Superior Alignment Inc.
Adams Towing & Auto Repair
Team 1 Auto Body & Glass
River City Auto Body Inc.
Hill Crest German Auto
Little Rock Auto Center Incorporated
Parker Automotive Restoration
Three-Star Muffler Shop
Dent Doctor Paintfree Dent Repair
Bonds Transmission Services
Maaco Collision Repair & Auto Painting
Cross Tire & Auto Services
Major Highways in the Little Rock Area
If you or a loved one have been involved in a car accident in the Greater Little Rock area or anywhere in Pulaski County or surrounding areas, please contact one of the experienced Little Rock auto accident law firms listed on this page.
Personal Injury Attorneys Serve Little Rock and Surrounding Cities
Serving clients throughout Central Arkansas, including Adams Field, Agusta, Arkadelphia, Batesville, Beebe, Benton, Cabot, Clarksdale, Clarksville, Conway, Dumas, England, Fordyce, Forest City, Hope, Hot Springs, Iron Springs, Jacksonville, Little Rock, Malvern, Mayflower, Mena, Morrilton, Nashville, Pine Bluff, Russellville, Searcy, Sheridan, Spadra, Waldron, Warren, and other communities in Pulaski County.
When you need someone in your corner, a Little Rock personal injury lawyer will be there for you. Call now to speak with an experienced Pulaski County Vehicle Accident attorney today.